Welcome to Flee the Jungle Portland: It’s our first local city site. All the stores below are based in Portland — post suggested additions in the comments below and contact us if you want to volunteer to help manage parts of these listings or start your own city. National alternatives to Amazon are available at FleetheJungle.com.
Farmer’s Markets and Local Specialty Food Stores
Local spots for general groceries or specialty food shopping needs.
- Portland Farmers Markets: Hours and site information for several locations.
- New Seasons Market: Local grocery chain with over a dozen Portland area locations.
- Zupans: Local family-owned market with four locations featuring food, wine, and flowers.
- Food Fight Grocery: Speciality vegan food store. 1217 SE Stark.
- World Foods Portland: Diverse high-quality groceries from around the globe. 830 NW Everett Street and 9845 SW Barbur Blvd.
- Savory Spice Shop: Quality spices and cooking supply store. 7857 SE 13th Ave.
- Homestead Supply Co: Shop supporting your urban farming needs, including pickling jars. Located in the Sellwood neighborhood. 8012 SE 13th Avenue.